Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas movies


Posted by Arden Wallace

My parents and I have been using our http://www.directstartv.com/ to Christmas movies the past few weeks. Since it is so close to the holidays, a lot of the stations are airing classic and new holiday movies. It has been a lot of fun to be able to watch a new movie every night. I am a movie person anyway, so I really enjoy it. Anytime I watch television, I look for a movie instead of a show. I think it has something to do with my attention span. I prefer to focus on something for a long period of time. 

We watched Christmas Vacation last night, which we watch probably every year. It really helped me to relax and to just enjoy myself around the family. I do not think people take enough time to do that anymore. That is why Christmas is so nice. 

It is a rush leading up to the holiday, but during and after, everyone gets to take a breather. Tomorrow my favorite movie will be on the same channel and I am really looking forward to being able to just kick back, relax and have some time with my family we usually do not get to enjoy.

No comments: