Monday, January 08, 2007

So Slow

by: Freestyle

I've been with you boy, three years is quite a while
But getting too sensual is really not my style
You know I love you and I like it just like this
Sometimes I feel like giving you more than just a kiss

Refrain:
But baby it's wrong baby it's not my kind of game
If I give it to you now our love will never be the same
It won't be long we gotta play our love just right
I know you know the time will come but baby for tonight...

Chorus:

Lets take it slow (So slow)
Anywhere you wanna go
Baby for you
I'll lay it all on the line
You ought to know (ought to know)
Boy I ain't got nowhere to go
I'll give it to you, only to you
We gotta take it real slow...

When we get together you know I feel the fire
It burns up inside me oh, that natural desire
I know that you feel it too I know you wanna flow
Keep dreaming about it and the fire starts to grow

(Refrain)
(Chorus)
I know tomorrow it would still be you and me
I'm saving it all for you especially
Trust in me baby when I say this to you
If we wait a little longer
our love will be forever true
(Chorus) 2x

No comments: