Saturday, January 28, 2012

Neighbor's Alarm

Thanks to Wm Rowe Have you ever been in the middle of a dead sleep and been jolted awake by your alarm clock? Not a pleasant feeling right? Try doing the same thing but with a home alarm system. It is even scarier. The other night I was at home sound asleep when all of a sudden I was jolted awake by a blaring alarm system going off at my neighbor's house. After regaining my composure from being startled out of bed I went to the window to see what was going on. It looked like they weren’t home from what I could tell and I couldn’t see anything or anyone moving on their property. I got a little concerned because no one was turning the alarm off so I knew it wasn’t the home owner who set it off. The police got there shortly after and I watched them from my window investigate the property. After they had a minute to look around I went outside to find out what was going on. They said it looked like someone had tried to break in but luckily they have Ft Worth security systems and they think it scared the intruder away.

No comments: