Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Know the rules first before playing

If you are looking for a website that offers Backgammon games, log on to bg777.com and this website is offering what you're looking and wanting for. For sure I know that in every game, there is a rule but this is my first time to encounter a website that introduces a very specific introduction about the game.

The website clearly says that backgammon has different rules and it depends on which country you played. Now this is interesting because if I wasn't able to read this, I would have thought that there is only one generalized Backgammon Rules. Now I learned something from this site.

One thing that you also need to read in the website is the Security and Online Backgammon. Why? Because I am also one of the few who pushes everyone to read the FAQ or terms of use before putting your signature online.

No comments: